Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I AM LEGEND

Intimidator9998

Forum Noob
Jan 29, 2008
Tampa
I thought the movie was pretty good, but I did have some issues with the story. For example -

How is a woman driving a truck with a child able to save Will Smith from the creatures on the dock? Did she hit all of the creatures when she rammed the truck?

Also, how did she get off of Manhattan when all of the bridges were destroyed in the beginning and the tunnels had collapsed?

All in all, the movie was pretty good, but those two things kinda upset me a little.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
I thought the movie was pretty good, but I did have some issues with the story. For example -

How is a woman driving a truck with a child able to save Will Smith from the creatures on the dock? Did she hit all of the creatures when she rammed the truck?

Also, how did she get off of Manhattan when all of the bridges were destroyed in the beginning and the tunnels had collapsed?

All in all, the movie was pretty good, but those two things kinda upset me a little.

Yea i get your point but she used her high beams to scare off the creatures. But your right about the second part.