Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I AM LEGEND

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
I saw this movie on opening night and I think it is pretty well made. I don't really like the ending at all. Now, I haven't read the book, so I can't compare the 2 but I plan on reading it too. Whoever has seen it also, what do you think of it?

~BoonDock11

Reactions: XGC CASH MON3Y

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
It was all hyped because of the book and the two movies that came before it. Not to mention it was in development for quite a while. I respect your opinion but I would give it at least 4.0/5.0 if anything.

~BoonDock11

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
i didnt feel the virus was explained well enough, I would have liked to know more about all that. Will Smith should have been kickin more crazy creature a**. It seemed like once they found him he was a pushover.

Also the creatures, I didnt know if the disease made their bodies stronger then the normal humans because when Alpha male was smashing the glass he didnt slow down, I dont care how tough you are but the human body would cease to function from that abuse.

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
I like how you have a sig from Saving Private Ryan. I loved that scene but I guess it does get pretty nasty watching that over and over again and seeing his eye get shot.

~BoonDock11

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
I don't understand why people didn't like the ending. What Will Smith did at the end as very admirable and badass. Plus it was a somewhat happy ending. I just didn't like what happened to Sam. I almost cried.

Reactions: XGC CASH MON3Y

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
I kinda feel that it needed a sad ending. I hate how every movie has a happy ending to it. I want a change. Plus I didn't read the book but I think the book didn't have a happy ending.

~BoonDock11

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
The movies with the sad endings are always the ones with the crappy sequels. I don't know what your definition of a happy ending is but instead of it being "happy" it should be glorious for the epic movies. I believe this movie had that.

SYN TrueKilla

Forum Addict
Jul 12, 2007
Santa Rosa ,California
the movie was good but yeah the virus wasn't explained enough.yeah i almost cried when sam died and the he had to kill sam.and yeah the ending was good but if had of went in the vent he still would of died because the cretures would of stayed down there waiting for him

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
*SPOILER*

*spoiler*

It ended the perfect way I thought. I just don't understand how the woman and the kid survived when the explosion was 2 feet away and their in a little vent. We should put spoiler alerts on this thread.

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
If you have ever seen Precinct 13, then you would see that the hot, but not slutty, lady dies and the hot, slutty one lives. That is the only movie I can recall that the slutty woman lives.

~BoonDock11