Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOWDY YALL!

XGC Sweetsir

Forum Star
Aug 31, 2016
New Hampshire, USA
Howdy! My names James Sweetsir, im 24, and looking forward to meeting some awesome people on here! XGC Defiance got me in here, and told me a little about the community, and it sounds like the perfect place for me! Im really looking forward to gaming with some awesome folks from here! I play mainly Halo 2 and ESO, some Destiny, and Sports games, BF4 (cant go wrong) If anyone ever wants to chat, or play a game, hit me up with a message or add me on xbl! GT is Sgt J Sweetsir. Looking forward to it!

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
Welcome to XGC! Feel free to hit me up on the xbox any time! We play mostly Destiny but I do have a couple people that play ESO and Halo if your ever short of folks to play with! We are glad to have you here!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Howdy! My names James Sweetsir, im 24, and looking forward to meeting some awesome people on here! XGC Defiance got me in here, and told me a little about the community, and it sounds like the perfect place for me! Im really looking forward to gaming with some awesome folks from here! I play mainly Halo 2 and ESO, some Destiny, and Sports games, BF4 (cant go wrong) If anyone ever wants to chat, or play a game, hit me up with a message or add me on xbl! GT is Sgt J Sweetsir. Looking forward to it!

Welcome !!!!!

Zetsu

Forum Star
Mar 10, 2016
In The Shadowz

Welcome, hope your enjoying your stay! Hit me up on Xbox One if you ever one to play any of the Battlefield series, Im always down to play