Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY US MARINES OR LEATHERNECKS

XGC 1 Actual

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
Northern Kentucky
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. Now thats a war face...
Semper 03 brother.. Combat Vet from the Raq.. W/2/3 and HQ/2/3 99-01, Enlisted instructors PLT MCB Quantico, after a few weeks at MSG school- recycle for "hernia surgery" F'n Bethesda doctors..

XGC SleepyUrans

Forum Veteran
Jul 13, 2011
Alabama
to answer ur ? KoG Morphosis Marines got the name leather neck from the leather collar worn around the neck to protect it from sword's, we still have stiff rigged collars today on the dress blues to honor that

Last edited:

XGC ST3V3JUN10R

Forum Noob
Oct 12, 2011
cincinnati ohio
Hey i just wanted to get one here and say that i am going to be future military and i am lookin into joining the marines here in the next couple months where i am working now i have a retired marine that is willing to train me and get me ready for BCT....hope wish me some look semper fi....always faithful...looking to make a impact

SSG Wolff

Forum Nub
May 9, 2012
Clinton, WI
FORMER MARINES

Former Marines

Hey, I know there is at least one former Marine here. I know there are a lot of other service members. I as in from 1999 to 2007 and I currently am a National Guard Recruiter in Wisconsin. Semper Fi!

SSG Wolff

Forum Nub
May 9, 2012
Clinton, WI
I got to meet Gen. Mattis in Fallujah in 2004 when we took the city. I was in 7th ESB from Pendleton. We were attached to an 81mm mortar section for the April push. If you had some engineers that was us providing security near the clover leaf.