Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THIS?

shuffle909

Forum Star
Dec 3, 2013
Hawaii
On my second enlistment now with the Marine Corps and it like most jobs has its ups and downs. However, the military has something that civilian jobs don't... people that genuinely care about your we'll being. He there are ppl out there for themselves but most are willing to help everyone else get ahead in their careers as well a their own. Semper Fi.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
Contrary to a certain deserter that just recently got exchanged for 5 high profile terrorist members, I am very proud of what I did when I served from July 2005 till November 2012. I got to see the difference that we were making in Iraq from my first deployment to Iraq in 2006 to my last deployment to Iraq in 2010. I don't believe we should have pulled out our troops from Iraq because the Iraqi troops and police were not ready for it and now we are seeing that with what is going on with Iraq now. I could see a little of the help that we were providing to the Afghanies come to fruition, especially the villagers that were in my unit's AO, because within 4 months of my unit coming in the villagers trusted us enough to inform us of where insurgent cells were so that we could get them out of the area. There was alot of politics being in the military, but while I was in it didn't matter to me. I joined to make a difference not only in my life but in other peoples lives. I learned alot through my 3 deployments and ate different types of food all over the world, and I must say that I have no regrets.

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I'm proud to still be serving with my brothers and sisters in arms. Would not trade anything in the world for all of this... People say they walk threw life without knowing the meaning of it but we walk threw life knowing that as brothers and sisters we are one.. All branches of service "One fight One team"

And for all armored soldiers... "Iron soldiers"

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
Myself and all the males in my family history have served and our proud of it. We lost one of my cousins in Afghanistan and many received purple hearts. Personally I loved basic training and would do it again if I were in that shape. Trust is always an issue with people around you, but when the bullets start flying you see who you can depend on real quick.

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls
People ask me about bootcamp all the time. I tell them all the same thing. "If I could do bootcamp again, I wouldn't. But if it were for the same reason I joined the first time. Absolutely."

From my experience I'd do my osut again, but I'd never go back to reception ever again . easily the worst part of any training.