Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SAY THIS?

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
I must say I am proud to have seved in the US military. Even though my enlistment is done, I don't regret serving.

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
The amount of politics and B.S. I have had to deal with over the last few years, make me say this. I realize that every branch and every other job has their issues, but when you hear, "ooh, so glad you're doing and not me." That speaks volumes.

Waffl3s89

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2013
Nashville Tn
E-5 in the Tennessee Army National Guard 2006-present and I love it. Sometimes I wish I had gone active duty first but other times I don't. I will get my fill of AD time when I deploy..probably to Korea.

Khausin

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 22, 2013
Michigan
Any of y'all got that Baby Killer bit yet? I attend a predominantly hippie(hipster) college and they are all sheep, that hate the military.. haha

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Any of y'all got that Baby Killer bit yet? I attend a predominantly hippie(hipster) college and they are all sheep, that hate the military.. haha

These are what we normally call "sheeple." On another note, I was stationed a couple of years in Korea. It's deffiinitely a unique experience, it wasn't too bad.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
i agree with dayze... the army and im sure all of the military, and honestly any job for that matter there is a big love hate relationship. **** happens to make you hate it then stuff happens to make you feel soo good about joining and doing your part.

Kaydin910

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 27, 2013
Fayetteville, NC
I did 8 years, was fun while it lasted. Never gonna regret anything. But its become a ***** military. To much politics, to much carrying about what the other countries think..

XGC Fittapaldi

Forum Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
Hawaii
I have been in the Marine Corps for a lil over 8 years and 90% of the Marines that have decided to join the 1st cig div regret leaving the Military regardless the BS we all go through! Semper gumby!