Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY MEMBERS DO WE HAVE?

KoG Openfire

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2007
Ohio
i understand your point, but even if you believe that age and maturity go hand in hand you have to understand that you cannot, i repeat CANNOT, generalize the other divisions as if they are any less mature. maturity comes through development of mental capability and i get that at young ages that might not be possible, but that might also never be possible so you cannot simply assume that since one division MAY be older that they are any more mature. Generalization is one thing that this community tries to avoid, and i love that it does, but if you are going to generalize the thousands of members that belong to the other 3 divisions as less mature than XGC members... idk but i don't like that.

I never said i was only talking about KoG either, i was talking about how that kinda makes XGG, SYN, and KoG sound less mature, which is one of the main reasons (i believe) XGC has underage people trying to sneak in. When they think of all ages groups they immediatly think of a kid with a high pitched voice screaming to play infection, which is never really the case.

I understand that it may seem that i'm trying to make something out of nothing, but when i see people considering one division more mature than another i get really irked by it for whatever reason. so sorry if i kinda come off as being a ****. ;)

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
I think your getting irked for all the wrong reasons...for one thing i for one do not think that the people in XGC are more "mentally" mature than those in other divisions but, they are older and with age comes more options, its like arguing why the legal drinking age is 21 and why I cant drink yet. Even though I know alot of people who drink, drink just to get drunk and if i did drink I would be a social drinker not a bindger. I know that those are the rules though and I dont question them. All I can do is just wait till I turn 21. Besides I know plenty of people who are over the age of 18 in Syn, KoG, and XGG and I think that you can ask any of the leaders and they will tell you the same we dont think of the clans as being more or less mature than others. We have four divisions for 4 different types of gamers. We have KoG and XGC which are practiclly the same its just that the clans are seperated by an age barrier. This isn't because we think we are more mature its just that if you were a parent would you want your 14 year old kid talking to a whole bunch of 25 yr old about something the 14 yr old shouldn't even be thinking about. As for Syn, thats our hardcore trashtalkers of ANY AGE and we dont allow trash talking in KoG or XGC. Then you have XGG, I dont know if you know it but it is a scientific fact that girls mature faster than boys, but thats another story. See what I'm getting at.

(DEFINITION)

Mature-(1) Intended for or restricted to adults only.(2) composed of adults, considered to being less sucseptable to explicit content, obscene language or acts.(3) Complete in natural growth of mind and body.

Synonyms-aged,grown,adult,ready,prepared,developed.
Antonyms-childish,raw,young,green.

IMMATURE-emotionally undeveloped, not mature or juvinile.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Unfortunately maturity is a term that goes hand in hand with age. The average age is higher in XGC then KoG which makes XGC "in general" the more mature division.

It's not a phrase used to belittle KoG or generalize it's members as immature

I am just now seeing this post. I want to know who hijacked JAngles account and posted this? No way he did it himself. LOL!!!

KoG Preacher

Forum Star
Dec 27, 2006
If you think it about it who really cares the only think we could do is if someone really wants we can spam out a message saying that the most current clan lists must have a number and if someone counts all them up the day the new clan lists come out then we will no the real active amount. But like Chandler said anyone signed up is apart of our community making them a member. But the real question is why does KSI Global claim they are the largest when were clearly bigger.

KoG xDRUMMERx

Forum Member
Jul 10, 2008
Port St. Lucie,Florida
This thread was interesting to read. I mean the topic at first was how many members are in this community, then it went to the topic of maturity haha. It's true though just because XGC is an 18+ division doesn't make them the more mature or better division.