Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW MANY AIR FORCE

A Snufalupagus

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2012
Wilmington, DE
ive spent the last two years trying to get in with three different recruiters, months of training, lost paperwork, approval from the surgeon general and all this other stuff and i finally swore in april 12th. i have first DEP meeting may 9th and then they will look for a job for me

Blklistsniper

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2012
Bullitt county ky
any ideas as to what career field you would like to get into or what they put you as open general open mechanical etc

me im a aerospace propulsion mechanic 2a651 and deplote with the army to do 88m- motor transportion and 11b- infantary

Sandrock

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2009
San Antonio
3D052 (Cyber Sys Ops) Here!

A shout out to those that are looking into or are currently in DEP, research your AFSC! If you choose to go as "open mech, elect, gen, etc" remember, your AFSC designator rests with whatever the USAF needs at that time for personnel. So you might want to be a weather guy/gal but since you fell for either (recruiter, DEP personnel, or bmt personnel) you ended up going open general/etc. You might have lucked out, but for several of the airmen I have met it's a negative response after a few years of enjoying the job.

I have always said to the people on the flight line, "You all are some brave sons' a guns." Yes you get the pride and prestige of working on a fighter, bomber, cargo, but if someone on the flight line looses a tool that 14 hr day just got longer. This is the main reason after three years the computer or intel career fields receive prior enlisted personnel. My office alone had 5 out of 12 personnel that were f-15 and f-16 mechs. I have never seen anyone more happy than those guys.

NCxSlindeee

Forum Nerd
Jul 22, 2012
College Station, Texas
I am looking to go into the Air Force it is my senior year this year and I need to hurry up an decide. I am not sure on what I want to do but aerial gunner seemed appealing but I haven't weighed out all of my options.

x1776

Forum Junkie
Jul 4, 2011
Wyoming
www.facebook.com
I'm currently about to head in country tomorrow hope to meet someone in mez that's on here, pm me if ya are, i might be coming to a fob near you lol, yall take care, and have fun to all who wants to become an Airman!