Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW DISRESPECTFUL AND DISSAPPOINTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
So im just browsing through clans of XG on Ghosts looking for some people to game with when I stumbled upon this and the WOW! was i shocked is there anyway to report clans like this?

attachment.php

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Yea agreed!, I just wish that former XG members would maintain their mature even when they leave the community, and that was not necessary they obviously wanted it out there to be seen

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I remember I was gaming with XGC Mason at the time and we were playing a game of reach. We started and some guy was just team killing us and cussing us out because apparently he used to be in XGC and got kicked. Needless to say as soon as he betrayed me, I kicked him lol. Note that we kept our cool and were not aggressive/abusive in any way.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
lol so true! Im just glad were the bigger clan respectfully and not sinking to that level its a shame that 85 members share that Ghosts clan i only showed a couple the members, but there are some members who at one time were very dedicated to XG and now there gone and trying to make us look bad.

CDNBossLady

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 6, 2009
Winnipeg
Just an FYI...searched these people (at least who I can see in the picture) and found who's over them. I am not sure what if anything can be done. Some people look like they have left the community.....some have not (or so it seems). I have passed this on. thanks for the heads up TuroK!

XGC DELTA DULU

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 15, 2012
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
lol so true! Im just glad were the bigger clan respectfully and not sinking to that level its a shame that 85 members share that Ghosts clan i only showed a couple the members, but there are some members who at one time were very dedicated to XG and now there gone and trying to make us look bad.

Most definitely, they probably wanted something done a certain way and it wasn't happening. But that's what the suggestion forums are for! No sweat though, we still have our folks going strong and eventually they will have to disperse because a GM might see that and revoke it. What you sow is what you get. Karma on Karma.
- DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.