Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY YALL!!!

XGC xCORVETTEx

Forum Veteran
Dec 13, 2006
Califonia baby!!!!
No, Im not southern but I am a new general for animosity.I was wondering why the list of members in our clan is out of date? Anyways I would like to get some info on that and get to know some more generals.Also,any tips on being general,(don't worry I know all the rules),would be nice.

XGC Aldier

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2006
The squad list posted in your clan's section is simply the most recent one that was turned in at the end of the month. If it is not correct, you really have only 2 options, start a thread with the changes and wait for an admin to change them, or PM the changes to an admin and ask them to change them.

I have already tried contacting 3 different Admin users and still have not heard back from any of them on how to get it changed yet though. :(

XGC H4LFLIFE

Forum Veteran
Dec 16, 2006
Arkansas
spy hunter that is the list from before we got hit, you got general like a week ago and no one has sent in a new clan list. You cant expect to already have your name under general. it takes time. the only reason i'm on that list is because i was the one doing the squad list

XGC SUPER FAT

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
In a Van Down by the River
Viper left a welcome message for every clan, follow those instruction, contact your section leader and Viper, then you will be able to get weekly update access to update your squad list much easier.

I finally got my weekly update access today.

XGC PUPPET XL

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
Again you guys, if you have a question or need inside your forum just pm a moderator like me or any other XL, i check the forums daily, and go through and update what needs to be updated. And also as generals, you guys should be updating your clan lists every sunday in your meetings when you vote new recruits in and your other promotions.