Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY VIPER XI

iTz Caedo

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 1, 2009
New York
Hey you most likely dont know me because XG is so big but im KoG Caedo and im the Captain of KoG New Dynasty. I Just want to say hi i really would like to meet u on XBL and play some games together.Ummm.... Games I Have Madden 10 - Section 8 - Halo 3 - CoD 4 - CoD WaW - Gears Of War 2 - UFC - Nba 2k9 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I Would Love to add you as a friend and hang out with you. Even if you dont want to hang out with me can u just reply back so i can know you say this message. Thank You Very Much For Your Time.

~~~~KoG Caedo From KoG New Dynasty

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Hey you most likely dont know me because XG is so big but im KoG Caedo and im the Captain of KoG New Dynasty. I Just want to say hi i really would like to meet u on XBL and play some games together.Ummm.... Games I Have Madden 10 - Section 8 - Halo 3 - CoD 4 - CoD WaW - Gears Of War 2 - UFC - Nba 2k9 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I Would Love to add you as a friend and hang out with you. Even if you dont want to hang out with me can u just reply back so i can know you say this message. Thank You Very Much For Your Time.

~~~~KoG Caedo From KoG New Dynasty

Send me a friend request or a messag and we will get together and play some.

G

I request a meeting with the council... My clan is starting to fall apart due to poor leadership from the XD rank down... I want to get to the bottom of this before I clan have no clan...

Jango74

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 14, 2008
Birmingham, Alabama
I know you have been rather busy with the new design of the website and issues with ClanCompete.com. I was wondering when could we expect another section leader class? I can't speak for any other XS but I think there are more than a few things left for me to learn, and that class would absolutely do the job.