Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY VIPER I HAVE A QUESTION THATS MODERATELY IMPORTANT

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
UUMMMM NOOO!!!!

uummmm nooo!!!!

That Wasn't Important At All!!! HOW IS IT GOING!!! I have some things about the design team i want to talk to you about if you get a spare second get with gunner he knows how to reach me! and Viper Btb Man!! Oohh Yeah Let Me Get A One Of Those Spots On Your Friends List You Know I've Been Waiting!! Lol!!

Last edited:

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
IT SAID THAT IT WAS FULL!

It Said That It Was Full!

Also i really need to talk to you regarding multi media!!! i would be writting a book if i was to post it here so a soon as you have an opertunity please spare some time!! It has been made apparent that you are the only one who can help me!!

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
WELL HELLO CHEDDAR!!

Well Hello Cheddar!!

I Have Sent You Multiple Pm's Why Is It That You Choose To Not Respond???? Seeing How I Now Have Your Attention Care To Critique My New Sigs!?!? I Have Been Looking For Feedback But Only Other Designers Such As Yourself Can Give A Proper Analysis.

Although It Is A Benefit To Talk To You Cheddar

I Would Still Very Much Appreciate A Moment Of Your Time Viper! I Am Always On & Easy To Locate Because I Know Everyone So Let Me Know When You Have A Moment!!

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
I Have Sent You Multiple Pm's Why Is It That You Choose To Not Respond???? Seeing How I Now Have Your Attention Care To Critique My New Sigs!?!? I Have Been Looking For Feedback But Only Other Designers Such As Yourself Can Give A Proper Analysis.

I Would Still Very Much Appreciate A Moment Of Your Time Viper! I Am Always On & Easy To Locate Because I Know Everyone So Let Me Know When You Have A Moment!!

Im Not Viper, But viper usually doesnt reply to emails or PM's Till the Weekends. he Gets every thing done on the Weekends. so Be Paitent. Thanks

KoG PRO SOB

Forum Nerd
Jan 10, 2007
CALIFORNIA
THIS I KNOW PROJECT!!! THANKS THOUGH!!

This I Know Project!!! Thanks Though!!

Just To Avoid Any Confusion The Top Portion Of That Message Was To Cheddar The Bottom Was For You Viper!!! I Will Talk To You Soon. Hey Projekt What Do You Think Of My New Sigs?

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006

The top and bottom sigs are not bad. The one in the middle is over bearing with the white flash. It is just way too much and it distracts from the sig. Also, you can hardly see the text. I will be on tonight, ensure you send a friend request.