Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY I'M BACK

SYDEWAZE

Forum Nub
Aug 31, 2010
Stockton
Hey everyone, My current PSN/Gamertag is PiE_iZ_4_NoObS/ PiE iZ 4 NoObS but I was previously know as someone you might remember XGC SYDEWAZE. I served as a captain for about 9 months on Halo 2. I was in XGC ARMADA and my general was XGC JAPANFLOOR aka XGC PHILLY and I'm here so I can return to the community. I wasn't booted from the clan. I just got a new console and when I tried to reenter the clan nobody invited me so i just disappeared from the XGC scene but I remembered that there was a forum and I'm here to ask back in. I have been reading and I know that you have now branched into PS3 an since I'm usually on that I could continue on there as my old rank or as whatever you feel is right. I would like to continue as a captain tho. because i worked hard for that title and recruited a lot of people for that position. In fact there is someone that is still in XGC that I recruited many years ago. His tag is XGC KillnTyme well I'm not to sure how to spell it. I was at all the meetings on time I also hosted meetings myself. Message me back if you read this and let me know whats going on