Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY I NEED HELP

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
Ok now a long time ago knight gave me the go ahead to make a clan and that he would add me to tell me how to go about making it and he recieved my FR and ignored it then declined it a month later now i didn't have a computer so i was rarely on it but now i have a computer and i want to get my clan registered it's a SYN clan named SYN Renegade my tag is TwistedTwitch this clan is a COD4 clan and although i currently have few members it's growing due to the fact that we have only recently become active i have read on how to keep a clan list with the silver accounts and that account is SYN Renegade now the real thing i need help with is getting recognition and getting a section leader, i have already posted in knight's section but the way it looks on his forums page makes it seem like i'll be waiting for another month before he responds and you seemed like you are much more active then he so i'm hoping you could help me and not just tell me i need to talk to him.. also all the people in my clan are registered on the site and if you want to see the msgs i had sent knight a long time ago as well as his messages to me i still have them

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
you wanna make your own clan within XG?

Yeah well i had the go ahead a long time ago for RB6V1 but he never added me to tell me what to do, plus i was also supposed to get my own clan when kurrupt had split but that's another story... i have already strated a clan and i'm up to about 15 now and still growing and they are all registered but if you can help me that would be awesome cause i have asked so many people for help and they all say "yeah we'll help you" but here i am two weeks later and i have gotten 0 help that i can see

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
The only person who should be 'helping' you with this situation is XGC Knight XI, if he in fact did tell you what you claim he did. I don't personally see why he would randomly tell someone to make a clan in a different game but I will leave that up to him to debate with you.

I'm not trying to say what you were told is false, but none of us can really give you the "ok" to do anything, as we have no authority to do so.

You will just have to be patient until Knight, or one of the other Council Members or Community Leaders contacts you.

-Ashley

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
yeah but that's why i posted here last time i had to talk to knight it took about 2 months before i just gave up on him and i have posted in knights section but looking at all the replies it looks like he doesn't come on often and i don't want to wait another 2 months, surely you can see my situation here

SYN Stallion

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 27, 2007
Canada, Ontario
and plus i have been running around this site posting everwhere and pming alot of people and for the last two weeks no one can help me and the ones that say they will, well.. i haven't heard back from them since