Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY EVERYONE I'M NEW!

Angelic Damsel

Forum Nub
May 10, 2010
United States
Hey my gt is Angelic Damsel. I play MW2, Halo 3, and BF Bad Co.2. I'm interested in joining but I'm not really sure how to be put into a group/clan or if i'm just picked. So if anyone could fill me in on that it would be awesome :D

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
i have some guys that dont play hardcore. but most of my squad play hardcore. but if you want ill introduce you to the ones that dont play hardcore.

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Hey my gt is Angelic Damsel. I play MW2, Halo 3, and BF Bad Co.2. I'm interested in joining but I'm not really sure how to be put into a group/clan or if i'm just picked. So if anyone could fill me in on that it would be awesome :D

If you are still not in a clan by tonight then hit me up on xbox live and possibly get you into KoG. We play Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2, I believe some of the members have Battle Field: BC2 and right now the Halo: Reach Beta until it expires.

Reactions: KoG Br00tal

XGC Veteran

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2010

hey welcome to the club.
im gonna add u and help u out cheers