Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP US PROMOTE SOME FRIENDLY GAMING PLEASE

TheoVect

Forum Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Ohio
Hey guys, I'm XGC GaMe, a Sergant in the 82nd Airborne. I've been working with some friends on getting Halo promoted within the clan, get some gamenights going, get some new ladders going on ClanCompete, things of that nature. But the problem is, we have a small group for Halo right now. Our group can only reach out so far to find the other gamers. I'm buying Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Which I hate Treyarch Call of Duties) because my section leader let me know that my branch will be participating in some gauntlet battles soon and he'd love to see me in with best of them. (I'm not saying tell people to go buy Call of Duty) but that's an example of my commitment to the Clan and gaming with other members to help keep it fun, and really make it a community.

What I'm asking is that maybe during a meeting, or anytime your talking to your squads, bring up Halo, tell them about the Halo fanatic on the forums trying to reach all the players that aren't active on the site, but are on Live. If we can show that there's enough players ready to play and have fun, we can get some new ladders on ClanCompete.com, some more gamenights, more of a community accepting of its Halo players alongside its Call of Duty players.

PM me, post back, let me know gamertags of members in your clans interested in playing some Halo but aren't active on the sites, I'll take it from there. But please just mention this to your members so we can try to get a more Halo friendly XG again.

(This message will also be in the generals forum, aside from this line, exact copy.)

Thanks for reading my mass wall of text
- GaMe