Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP ME WITH XGC LEGACY

XGC Panda Fuzz

Forum Noob
Dec 11, 2006
New York
www.myspace.com
I have a complicated situation. I've been a member since, I believe, Oct. or nov and had never missed a practice. But since the end of march till mid july I had been inactive from my clan XGC Legacy in Halo. I moved from different apartments 3 times and 2 of my very close friends had died, so my time on halo was limited. I would briefly stop on to tell my general my current situations and if or when I'd be back on. Some time had passed and our clan had reached its maximum, so we divided. Our general took some captains with him, and left others, making his co general the new overlord of the clan. I assume that no one was really keeping up with recruiting or practices, because I guess no one was really on anymore. For the first time in a while, I got back onto Halo noticing that I was no longer in a clan anymore. My General had decided to leave XGC and just left the clan without appointing anyone else as general. I don't know what to do about this situation. The other captains and I want to fix this problem. We want to bring Legacy back, but they is no way for us to do so. We made a great team as a clan. If any section leaders, division leaders, or council leaders could help us get back together that would be extremely appreciated. I'm still in XGC, but I'm missing my clan.