Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP? INSIGHT? ADVICE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
I was sitting on xbox live. you know, just thinking and playing some matchmaking. I was thinking. What if I ran my own XGC clan. I've been wanting to do this for the longest time. But I also realized that my clan has two generals and not even thirty active members. usually, there is supposed to be a general per 30 members. But I dont think that there even needs to be two Generals, me (XGC Druid) and XGC REDFACTORv2. I wanted to know everyones opinion on it. Should we keep with two generals? or should I maybe try to start my own clan or try to transfer to one that needs my help?

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
well dude what i would say is that if ur clan has only thirty members try to get that clan up and running then split it and then take a new clan dont abandon the clan just because there is thirty members and have two generals for the thirty members whould mean that u are helping out a whole lot and getting rid of one of the generals isnt going to help solve anything it might infact hurt the clan what i would say do is build up the current clan that u are in then when it splits u have a clan that u can run....but ur first priority should be the clan that u are already general of......

KoG DEFENDER1

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2007
www.gamefaqs.com
If you really want to start a new clan, then work together with your captains and your fellow General to build the clan up, then split it. However, I would strongly suggest not doing this for the sole purpose to split. It will make your clan worse; littered with inactive members. Splitting is not everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.