Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO I'M NEW TO XGC?

Buffalo1

Forum Nub
Feb 1, 2017
SouthDakota
Hello names Ray new to XGC, been out of the the whole clan/community thing for like years now.

Anyways I'm looking for a sqaud/people to play overwatch with and from time to time I play smite too.
(I'm on xbox one btw)

Thanks Ray

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Hello names Ray new to XGC, been out of the the whole clan/community thing for like years now.

Anyways I'm looking for a sqaud/people to play overwatch with and from time to time I play smite too.
(I'm on xbox one btw)

Thanks Ray
Hey, nice to meet you and welcome! I have some Overwatch players in my clan, I added you on xbox so I will hit you up, we do a regular Overwatch night on Thursdays at 9pm EST too so if you can make it that would be cool.

Buffalo1

Forum Nub
Feb 1, 2017
SouthDakota
Hey, nice to meet you and welcome! I have some Overwatch players in my clan, I added you on xbox so I will hit you up, we do a regular Overwatch night on Thursdays at 9pm EST too so if you can make it that would be cool.

Ok thanks looking forward to it, I added you idk if it's an xbox glitch/issue but you showed up on my friendslist then you didn't like 2 minutes later lol but it says were still friends idk? anyways I'll be there.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
Ok thanks looking forward to it, I added you idk if it's an xbox glitch/issue but you showed up on my friendslist then you didn't like 2 minutes later lol but it says were still friends idk? anyways I'll be there.

That's weird, a few people I know have had issues with friends list today so maybe it's an xbox thing? You're showing up on mine, I just checked, but I'll see you tomorrow!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC

(I'm on xbox one btw)

Thanks Ray

Welcome back if you ever want to play some OW hit me up

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

I play smite and I'm always up for some overwatch if I have people to game with. Hit me up some time!!

XGC Noble HD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 11, 2008
Cranston R.I.
Hello I am new to XGC I would like to add some friends for destiny and have a clan I can be in as well. My Xbox 1 name is Noble KIRA. U can add me on there and we can chat there thanks.

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA

(I'm on xbox one btw)

Thanks Ray

Welcome to Xiled Gaming. If you are still looking for a clan to play with I do happen to have a Overwatch clan that are always looking for new folks to game with :)