Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO EVERYONE.

ANGEL...

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2006
Salem,MA
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the new General of XGC Apocalyps3. I'm very excited to be part of this new rank and will definatly prove my worth as the new general of Apocalyps3. I want to thank XGC Exile XL and XGC Pitbull XL for giving me the opportunity as well as XGC Super Fat for having faith in my ability as well as all the members of Apocalyps3.

XGC ANGEL :D

XGC Aldier

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2006
Hey Angel. It was good to meet you last night when we got randomly matched up. I know that if you will do well. Don't be afraid to come and ask for help on issues you have and I look forward to seeing you online again.

ANGEL...

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2006
Salem,MA
Thanx Aldier it was fun playing against you and your team in matchmaking the other night. It's not often that you run into a TEAM of fellow XGC members in a matchmade game type. I do look forward to seeing you online as well and I will definatly take you up on your offer if I need any help with something. Thanx again.

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
Hey Congrats Angel! Hope everything goes well for you and your clan. And seriously, never be afraid to come to us other generals and ask for help. We all have to at one time or another! Good Luck!

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
i'll be a non conformist... ..... uhh...gosh it suckz that you got general.... ......... ok thats enuff non conforming... roxor.. lets party! ...with lightsabers.... and.... uhh.... yoda?.... ok I'm done

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
wow vader. ur weird but yea nice job angel and we got ur back if u got any problems or need any help. o yea if u want send me a fr and if it doesnt go through, send me a fr on my xgc blkandmild tag. chea

XGC arcameli

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Rhode Island
Hey Angel,
Nice work! I heard that you and my co-general (XGC Aldier) got matched up in a game the other day. Isn't it awesome when that happens? You and your clan should come play with Intrepid more often. If you want to send a FR over I'll try to delete a couple people off my list.
Arc

Roadway

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
Congrats Angel, woo hoo more of us girls as general!!!! GIRL POWER!!!! Hey Angel if you need any help or advice feel free to come to me. Hit me up with a friend request if you like. I know what its like as a new general ^_^ But you get better at it.

ANGEL...

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2006
Salem,MA
Thanx guys and girls. I'm gald I've been getting such a warm welcome into the world of being a general. I will most definatly ask if I need help with an issue. I am on Halo2 a lot during the night when I get home from work which would be around 8:30est. I'm almost always on all day on my days off as well. Thanx again everybody.