Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HAVE YOU MISSED ME.....

Just filling some of you out there as to why you might of not seen me around for sometime!!

Its because i've had to have a bit of a break and yes it was needed! As you all should know we have some normal lives to live and at the moment things are hectic on my side so taking a step back was a decission i needed to take and one i knew wouldnt hurt if i wasnt prescent...

Thanx to Warrior things still have run smoothly and there havn't been any hicups so my absence hasnt affected anything really...its just i felt a little bad seeing i was online here everyday, but now my work has blocked this site due to people in my work abbusing it!! ill give you a clue...the Arcade! i have had loads of people in my work sign up here just so the can play the games and fool around! How cool hey... but yes they have banned it and no Proxy sites work cause ive checked it out!!

Im having a word with my IT man soon too see if we can come to some sort of agreement but till then im most likely only going to be able to log on at home and even that is hard at times seeing i get home late some nights!! Anyway on a possitive note...

I see things in the clans are growing, Id like to mention and im not blowing our trumpet but CHAOS has been taking a conservative effort in building some loyal and quality members! Our guys are at top of there game right now and i feel our leaders to come are gonna be stronger than ever!! We have been hit yes but that was mainly our poor performers as well as some inactive people that where affected!! I took that as a restart and a chance to start up fresh again and you know what it worked... for the guys in Chaos reading this all my respect to you all for staying by mine and Warrior's side and helping it pull through... we might not have the high numbers but let me tell you tho'se boi's and girls >> ( i think theres one or two) that are in there now are something to be proud of and i take my hat off to you all!!

And too those out there that have helped us dearly... id like say personally thank you too!! To see Syn forming as one and building up again like it used to be back in the day is something special and the way forward!!

The clans are becoming more active and gaining more leaders than ever before... so keep it up and remember when problems arise dont freak out step back a bit let it slide and i guarantee things will work out for the better!!

''Rome wasn't built in a day!! ladys/gentlemen''

Any questions or you feel like getting up with me online? feel free to PM me and send me a F/R ill be freeing up some space for new friends so if it pends or my list says its full hang in there for a day or two!!

All the best

T7

p.s - I'd like to get things rolling with clan compete!! I see some of you have signed up and are ready but lets get some game in god dammit!!lol This is a big way for us to actually get to know one another and for us to grow as a group so if you feel up for it?? click that compete sig of mine and get owned!!! lol its all there for some fun so lets get stuck in...

Last edited: