Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
hope everybody gets their party hats on. I know I'll be finding my New Years at the bottom of a big ol' bottle of tequila! I hope at least..... either that or face down in the toilet :eek:

Cheers

BC

XGC BAD COMPANY

Forum Member
Dec 11, 2006
Canadia
OK, well looks like I started a totally dud thread.

I feel like total ****. I guess I blacked out around 130. I remember seeing that it was 130 and asking how the hell I missed new years. turns out I was totally there and paying attention to new years, just didn't remember it. by the end of the night I was putting tortilla chips and salsa in the blender with vodka because we were out of tequilta (drank 2 lites of the stuff with my uncle) and making nacho drinks I guess. My sister aplparently dragged me to bed by my belt loops. Sweet, I guess I'm a total asspiece. They all say I was just funny, but I totally blacked out and I've already given er one good chuff this morning. My aunt came out of her bedroom and said "good morning sunshine", I didn't even reply, I just harfed a bunch of bile into the kitchen sink. Turns out I have a problem.....

How was everyone else's new years?

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
well dont be ashamed of passing out im sure many people passed out last night, though i was not one of them i was the animal that kept going all night long like the energizer bunny. but it was fun and all though i didnt pass out i really dont remember much of last night.