Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XGC!

KoG Exile

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 10, 2006
TX
Eight years ago on 01/04/06 XGC was created. Many of the leaders of XGC broke off from KSI to start a community which they felt how a community should be ran and the rest is history. We have brought thousands and thousands of members in throughout the last 8 years by sticking to our core values, honor code, and rank structure. We have been very successful and we are grateful for that. Look around you not that many of the clans out there are successful in fact they fail. Many of them copy our exact honor code and rank structure. Why do they fail you ask? My answer/opinion is the leaders of these wannabe clans are greedy for power and control yet they are not good leaders themselves. The hunger for power and their intentions are not for the people but more for themselves. They are thinking with their selfish ways and not their heart.

I am grateful for XGC and how we are still here! We couldn't have done it without our most important asset, the members! Thank you to all of you who have participated and keep on participating in a community where we believe in fair play, sportsmanship, and respect. Happy Birthday XGC and we are looking forward to many more years.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Happy birthday XGC it has been an extreme honor being apart of this community and to say it's been going this hard for almost a decade is truly an extraordinary feat that most if not all communities or wanna be communities can not say.

XGC Armadillo6

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 7, 2013
Laurel Nebraska
Happy birthday XGC. I'm very gla the people who created this amazing community did so. I love this community and love ring apart of something like this. Hope to see many great more years in XGC.