Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HALO 2 CLAN MATCH!!!!!

crippinda305

Forum Nub
Feb 26, 2009
looking for a clan to play 4v4 mlg rules for a clan match LR crippinda IV is my gamertag add me if you looking for a realy good match

munkeys daddy

Forum Nerd
Feb 3, 2007
lima
www.myspace.com
same here i member back in the day when i first joined xgc b4 i went inactive thats all we did was halo 2 and was all excited about halo 3 but when that came out i just wanted my halo 2 back so a couple weeks ago i picked up a used copy of h2 for 12 bucks best money ive spent in a while

munkeys daddy

Forum Nerd
Feb 3, 2007
lima
www.myspace.com
lol i was starting to get into trouble so actually joining xgc helped me stay out of trouble it was awesome and all of the people i met in xgc were actually better friends to me than my actual so called friends that were only worried about what i had to offer them

munkeys daddy

Forum Nerd
Feb 3, 2007
lima
www.myspace.com
yea i was like that i mean i didnt really get my head on my shoulders until recently having a kid really does it but its for the better i am a way better person and i have the most beautiful awesome daughter i could ask for

KoG Sassy Cat

Forum Junkie
Apr 17, 2009
Henderson, NV
=D thats really good. But yeah a child is a whole lot of responsabilities itself. Its just amazing how parents can do such things. Like I dotn understand how my mother and father have lived with me for 15 years just amazing. I used to curse them off and disrespect them but after speeches theyve given me I understand and I have a whole lot more respect for parents and what they have to deal with. but hahaha the teen years for a child is the most hardest I would say. Im already causing trouble for my parents =P