Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GUIDE TO NEW FORUMS

XGC SUPER FAT

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
In a Van Down by the River
I thought I might put this in here for everyone to use for new members and people who are having a hard time getting to the new forums. I hope this helps

OK capts, generals, and anyone else who can help out. Please use this info to inform people on how you exactly get to the new forums. Here we go.

1. Go to www.xiledgaming.com
2. Click on Register Now
3. Register your info make sure the email address you type in is valid, you will need to recieve emails to get in forums
4. Once registered, you will receive an email with the following info
"Dear XGC SUPER FAT,

Thank you for registering at the Xiled Gaming Forums. Before we can activate your account one last step must be taken to complete your registration.

Please note - you must complete this last step to become a registered member. You will only need to visit this url once to activate your account.

To complete your registration, please visit this url: "

5. There will be a link below this, click on that link and you will receive an email that looks like this:
"Dear XGC SUPER FAT,

Thanks for registering at Xiled Gaming Forums! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best,
Xiled Gaming Forums"

6. next log on to forums at www.xiledgaming.com with the username and passcode you registered under
7. On top left of screen click on Community, scroll down 2 spaces and click on Forums
8. Once you are in the forums scroll down to Xiled Gaming Clan (XGC), click on Clans-Squads-Teams
9. Scroll down and click on Halo 2
10. Scroll down and click on (your clan)
11. Yeah you made it. post away

If you have any questions, please let me know.