Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GOT A SWEET NEW SIG!

D

Deleted Spam Bot

ive tried to make one but am not really familiar with photoshop i would love to get one done now that my GT is a XGC name if anyone would like to help me it would be much apprieciated
thanks

XDC Jinno

Forum Junkie
Jan 29, 2011
California
go post a request in the signature request forum. (try keep it simple ex. I want a character from final fantasy/ironman/spiderman/etc.). if you do, most likely someone will grant that request. if you want specific please at least provide an image. if you want an animation go to the design members forums and request a animation from one of the designers who do animation.

KoG Boots

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 19, 2011
Chico, CA
Haha That's exactly what I did and when I pasted it in the big box I still didn't have a signature showing up. Do you think it's because I'm using my phone at the moment to do it and not a computer? Don't know if it makes a difference. Because I can't play arcade either when I'm using my phone. Haha

KoG Boots

Carpel Tunnel
Mar 19, 2011
Chico, CA
Nevermind I just figured it out. And at the same time found out how to correctly highlight things on my phone. I was highlighting the box the code came in along with the code cuz I didn't know I was doing it wrong. I kinda feel not so smart. Haha

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
cool beans boot i have my idea but i have to get my lazy self to get on and post more