Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GOODBYE MICROSOFT POINTS

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
What's everyone think of the new currency system in place instead of msp..?

I personally don't think it's that big of a deal, I mean either way you were paying the money right? Although it kinda sucks that you can't load the money onto your account to pay for your membership, etc.

nessahcity

Forum Star
Aug 26, 2013
Orlando
its not that big of a deal......but....i liked it better when randomly spending points on stupid stuff like avatar things i'd go ohhhhh 120 points isn't bad.....now its like 3 dollars....i dont wanna spend 3 dollars on this LOL.....when its converted in to real money it makes me not wanna spend it on anything

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
Yeah i hear you there, It really does make you more conscientious about how you spend your money and maybe that's what they were going for.

Although I did have someone today get mad when they went to change their name, Saw it was 10.00 and freaked out because they said it was more expensive now than it was before. Needless to say, He's not too bright.

nessahcity

Forum Star
Aug 26, 2013
Orlando
*facepalm*......i just wanted to get football jersey for my avatar to wear now that the season is starting......but i was like hmmmmmm......the one they make for girls isn't all that great.....the guys get all the good stuff in the nfl apparel......girls like football too

BIGxSLAM

Forum Junkie
Jun 19, 2011
Denver, CO
www.youtube.com
Well I never really cared much for the MSP system. Often forced buyer to pay in more then the actual item wishe to be purchased. I'd like to hear more about what MS intends to replace the MSP Cards with. I often gift points via "online game code" and I hope the will remain available in monetary value cards.

Foxywidower

Forum Addict
Apr 22, 2013
Oregon Coast
I like the paypal link up...but I hate that it makes me accountable for knowing what I'm spending. haha. I don't want to know how much money I'm spending... :) When you put a dollar amount on it...it makes it all the more real (and childish that I'm buying clothes for an avatar).