Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gone but not Forgotten - KoG KodaK XS

To all who may not have known, KoG lost one of its great leaders,
KoG KodaK XS

KoG Kodak XS was recruited into SYNdicate on October 30th, 2017.

Kodak was one of those members that spoke his mind and didn't give a crap about what anyone thought of him. Coming up through the ranks, he was a successful leader who produced successful clans, one after another. Not once did he let anyone overstep him or tell him how to do his job. I remembered when him and I were in SYN, we always spoke of how we were going to be promoted to Section Leader at the same time.
He was a great person and a great friend who always put others before him and ensuring that they had what they needed to be successful as well.

KoG KodaK XS came to KoG in 2020 into what is now KoG Hellhounds.
His eagerness to build a PUBG clan and to create a vibe that would soon carry on into 4 different clan and 2 PUBG sections.
KoG Fearless, KoG Sabotage, KoG Pride, and KoG Dark Age with KoG Hellhounds as the mother clan.
Every member that came into the section carried that vibe and it continued to pass on from one clan to the next.

He was proud of what he had built. He took an inactive game and gave it life, gave it a chance, and made it grow.

Losing him has made a lot of us realize that we should hold on closer to the ones we love.
We join a gaming community to not only make friends and meet new people, but to build relationships with strangers who would become part of our family.
Cherish the time you spend with those around you.

KoG Kodak XS, you are gone but will never be forgotten. PUBG will not be the same without you. Just know that you will forever be missed from
Erangel and Miramar to Vikendi, Sanhok and Karakin.

Kings of Gaming will forever miss you.

5LmIDeh.png

KoG KodaK XS

Kodak was one of those members that spoke his mind and didn't give a crap about what anyone thought of him. Coming up through the ranks, he was a successful leader who produced successful clans, one after another. Not once did he let anyone overstep him or tell him how to do his job. I remembered when him and I were in SYN, we always spoke of how we were going to be promoted to Section Leader at the same time.
He was a great person and a great friend who always put others before him and ensuring that they had what they needed to be successful as well.

His eagerness to build a PUBG clan and to create a vibe that would soon carry on into 4 different clan and 2 PUBG sections.
KoG Fearless, KoG Sabotage, KoG Pride, and KoG Dark Age with KoG Hellhounds as the mother clan.
Every member that came into the section carried that vibe and it continued to pass on from one clan to the next.

He was proud of what he had built. He took an inactive game and gave it life, gave it a chance, and made it grow.

Losing him has made a lot of us realize that we should hold on closer to the ones we love.
We join a gaming community to not only make friends and meet new people, but to build relationships with strangers who would become part of our family.

KoG Kodak XS, you are gone but will never be forgotten. PUBG will not be the same without you. Just know that you will forever be missed from

5LmIDeh.png

KoG LOTUS XD: That was well spoken and I really believe Kodak would’ve appreciated that a lot. I just can’t really believe my dawg gone.😔 Rest Easy Kodak you will be missed my boi. 🙏🏾 R.I.H.K

Just seen this an I remember when he was in SYN he was a cool dude an a funny friend can't believe he is gone pound to see how much he has done he was a general when I left an it sucks to find out that I will never get to have a belly jiggling laugh with him again ❤️

KoG KodaK XS

5LmIDeh.png

Rest in peace, brother. 🫡