Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GIVE ME QUESTIONS, I GIVE YOU ANSWERS

Gingersaurus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 7, 2008
In order for me to properly categorize everything i need to categorize and such; I require some wire inboxes/outboxes, sticky notes, highlighters, wastebasket, pens, and a small torch (for business purposes only). When will I get these items and my desk?

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I got a question o wise one, why do people cry about people spying on their website and them send some to our site?

There ignorant and paranoid, and it gives them an excuse to come to our site and steal more of our ideas, we taught them how to build clans, they copied our site identically, what more do they want? oh yeah our members!

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
In order for me to properly categorize everything i need to categorize and such; I require some wire inboxes/outboxes, sticky notes, highlighters, wastebasket, pens, and a small torch (for business purposes only). When will I get these items and my desk?

we need to set up a fundraiser, torches arent cheap these days, lol

Gingersaurus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 7, 2008
I have a beef with Trix cereal. They no longer have the fruit shapes. Instead, they have little balls with swirls of colors! How am I suppose to distinguish between the flavors without the fruit shapes. (that is if you disregard the fact that the shape has nothing to do with the flavor and that it all tastes the same)

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I have a beef with Trix cereal. They no longer have the fruit shapes. Instead, they have little balls with swirls of colors! How am I suppose to distinguish between the flavors without the fruit shapes. (that is if you disregard the fact that the shape has nothing to do with the flavor and that it all tastes the same)

I was not aware of that, been a while since ive ate trix, i would suggest closing your eyes while eatin them.

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
my next question o wise one is why is ginger such a slacker?

1. One who shirks work or responsibility: "In terms of their outlook on the future, slackers regard tomorrow with a studied cynicism or . . . don't even conceive of one.
2. One who tries to evade military service in wartime; a draft dodger.

I got this from some online dictionary, lol