Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
hmm... yeah So turns out I'll be going away for a tad for the Army.. be back July 2nd... and can set up an official event for after that.. OR.. you can get Kisses or Sin Vu to set one up as they are both on the Events team as well =]
Sorry ya'll, duty calls..
-Joe

KoG LucidCraft

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Mar 11, 2014
I am game. I don't really like COD but I own both BO2 and Ghosts. And it'll be fun to have a game night with other Leaders!:)

KoG LucidCraft

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Mar 11, 2014
Well let me know how I can help. I know more Generals they im sure would be glad to step in and play if we need a coule more guys!

XGC HOTTY

Forum Junkie
Oct 19, 2012
Iowa
I am sending out a message on xbox and see how many I can get together and I will see about sending out a message on here to the other generals. Thank you Joe for helping and Thank you XGC Gunz N Glam for coming up with the idea. :)

Last edited:

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I can set up an official game night for it if there's a solid 6 guys and 6 girls that'd be interested. On BO2 or GHOSTS. Can do more on BO2 but just don't wanna set it up n it just be a flop.

Joe you know you can count me in for one of the 6 male's and would love to help out in any way man.