Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERALS CLASS?

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
I was told by XGC ITALIAN XS that I needed to get into the next generals class. I know that XGC REDNECK XC held them b4 his new promotion. I dont know who is holding them now. If anyone could help me. thank you. :)

CGE RE UP CA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 26, 2007
OREGON OH
redneck actually had to cancel the last general's class as he hadn't received the material for the class and said he would reschedule it when he did I'm pretty sure even though he got promoted I think he will still hold the class once he gets the material and has time :cool:

Yes the General's class normally spans two nights and held over XBL. There are other leadership classes offered such as the Captain's classes, members whom are interested in more formalized training should talk with their General. Most of the leadership classes are geared towards training members whom are recently promoted or next in line for succession planning.

KoG Minnie

Forum Member
Oct 28, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Can You hold the general's Class on the weekend? because of my work schedule i am not able to attend the class during the week night. I am available for the class on fridays after 8pm central time and all day saturday and sunday. unless i have to work that saturday. ill let u know.