Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERAL PROMOTION: FATDERPYBEATS

KoG Mari XS

INACTIVE LEADER
Dec 8, 2016
El Paso, TX
Help me in congratulating Fatderpybeats to the rank of general over SYN BROTHERHOOD. While he’s been in SYN Ambush, he has grown a lot especially taking charge in his role in leadership. I remember when he first stepped up to the plate as a Lt. He always asking questions to better understand his role but to help other when they had any questions. Derpy’s main thing is communication. At first being a captain, he struggled with his transition but he still pushed to be a great captain. He brought everyone together in wardogz squad an continued to do an amazing job. He had asked SYN Warfighter is there any advice he can give him in being a general and what he said was,” be you, who you are as a person/leader is the type of people your clan will turn out to be.” I’m happy to see him finally get what he worked so hard for. Can’t wait to see the great things he has in store for SYN Brotherhood.

CONGRATS Fatderpybeats!!!

SYN Warden XS

Forum Veteran
May 26, 2013
Congrats Derpy I’m gonna miss you being my captain but I’m excited to see you a general have fun man an if you ever need me I’m here for you brother

Fatderpybeats

Forum Rookie
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks yall really i appreciate it and am proud to tell yall that ill be trying my best and doing the same as far as my clan syn brotherhood is concerned thanks again yall

SYN GokuGhost

Forum Nub
Feb 20, 2018
OHIO
congrats im glad my old clan of like 3months is back up and running keep it strong I wish I could transfer over but I have to figure things out with where im actually at