Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

Hey all! So thought we can start this thread in order for our Generals to get posting together and come up with ideas and suggestions to get SYN back up there...

1) We need people to get more active on the forums I know we discussed this at the meeting's but it still isn't happening. We need to get on there backs regulary with spam messages in the game telling people to get posting, cause frankly seeing the same peeps all the time gets to me! not that im getting sick of you all.. its just it would be great to hear from the others we haven't met before!

2) I know we just getting started with FFA tournys and so on but we must keep them going so we can finally hold matches against KOG, XGC and our lovely girl gamers in XGG... This will bring us more closely together with other members and better prepare us for the likes of XGL

I hope you all on the same note as me and we can work around these little area's but with SYN as a whole I think we've come a long way specially from the times when SYN has been hit over and over again.. We seem to have good descent people that are commited and have a keen concern in bringing us back on top! Let's keep up the hard work and look forward in whats to come!!

Peace
T7

S

SYN Corona

And I agree that its about damn time you guys start using this :p lol, once again, The website will slowly be our main source of communication, especially if they decide against clans in halo 3. So TALK ON HERE AND GET EVERYONE TO REGISTER AND POST!!!! :rolleyes:

Ok guys I want some games going down with all of SYN you know between Wrath, Chaos, Easy e's (i forget the name) and so on..... I know we have the like of Birdys FFA coming but we must also focus as a whole!! so any ideas and suggestions, ill be makin a thread in the week to come and fill it up in there!!

Sweet gents
T7

S

SYN Corona

I still think captains need to train with their squads more. Other then that, lets do more tourneys, and get everyone registered at www . xglonline . com Chaos is the only one right now. There youll follow the rules, do the matches, then climb the ladders. Its an awesome site, and a great idea, so we need to utilize it more!

Ok well i was already speakin too some peeps about that but you go ahead...

Guys ive got a challenge going with XGG just a friendly and maybe some more to come if its a success! Also We have some others wanting a challenge saying we not worthy of challenging the Girlz! so we in for a heck of a time with regards to matches!

Warrior and I will keep you up dated on the times dates ect...