Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gamer tag request (generals of my section only)

XGC Ra XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
Nov 9, 2019
Florida
The gamer wishing to change his/her name must have reached the rank of Sgt. (as per XGC Guidelines)
The name must be checked on all 3 gaming divisions, and XBox Live before being submitted.
It will then be reviewed and either approved or denied.

Please make sure your members are choosing their names wisely, and that their names are appropriate for not only the site, but our clans as well. Once a member already has a name with an XGC, that is their name in XGC. Only in rare cases will the gamer be given a chance to change it to anything else with a prefix.

Check these categories:
If you deem the name 'appropriate' (does it abide by the honor code?)
Name must consist of max 12 characters for XBOX gamer including the "XGC " (there's a space after the XGC, which is mandatory).
No xX(Name)Xx, etc. names will be checked or allowed.
PlayStation GT may consist of up to 15 characters and PC gamers being allowed up to 20.
As well as name that have replaced numbers for letters. (i.e. XGC R3ckl3ss is invalid)
No names with the same root name will be allowed, changing one letter does not change the root (i.e. if there is a XGC Cat, then XGC Kat will not be allowed)
Numbers at the end of the name does not change the root name (i.e. XGC Crazy123 is considered the same as XGC Crazy)
XG Site - use the Member list's search member function to check all three divisions (XGC, KoG, SYN ) for all duplicates and close tags.
XBox LIVE - Easiest on*www.xbox.com

Once the requested Gamertag has passed the above checks, continue with the following, taking care to be accurate with spelling:

CLAN NAME:
CURRENT LIVE GAMERTAG:*
NUMBER OF CHARACTERS
DESIRED GAMERTAG(S), in order (max per request approval is 3)
1) ____________________________
2) ____________________________
3)_____________________________

After the name change has been cleared, the gamer must request to change it on the site first. After the name has been changed on the site, THEN the gamer can change it on XBL. Then send out a mass message to your clan to inform everyone of your new name.

Any requests not done in this manner may be forgotten, lost or ignored.
Requests will be done as quickly as possible. Please be patient, and thank you in advance for your patience!

XGC Locwayne

Advanced Certified
XGC XENITH
Jan 8, 2008
Saginaw,MI
CLAN NAME: XGC XENITH
CURRENT LIVE GAMERTAG:LordsWorker
1) XGC Reverend
2) XGC Lordsworker
3)XGC Genesis

XGC Ra XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
Nov 9, 2019
Florida
CLAN NAME: XGC XENITH
CURRENT LIVE GAMERTAG:LordsWorker
1) XGC Reverend
2) XGC Lordsworker
3)XGC Genesis
XGC Lordsworker is denied to long
XGC Genesis denied
XGC Reverend is denied to close to another XG member's name