Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gamer tag change request

SYN OPTIC

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 29, 2018
Minnesota
SYN Gamertag Change Request
Please remember, you must be a Sergeant or higher to request a new gamer tag.
Before you post your requests, please make sure that all three (3) choices you provide are names you will be willing to represent for yourself. (Nothing worse than having a name that you don't actually like!)
Please note, you do not need an approval for a name change without SYN. Ex: SYN OPTIC XS to OPTIC

See the format below for posting:

Clan Name: XXXX
Current Rank: XXXX
Current Gamer Tag: XXXX
Requested Names:
XXX
XXX
XXX​

GUIDELINES FOR SYN NAME CHANGE

1. Does the gamer want to represent XG? Is the person someone that is willing to be a contributing member of XG?

2. Is the name offensive? Is the name going to break the site code of conduct and/or forum rules and guidelines? Is it attempting to convey a message that is hateful or obscene?

3. Is the name available? Click here to access a Gamertag Search Engine for ease.

4. Name must be free of any type of leadership I.D. The rank structure is set up for a reason, new names unless approved by promotion must not include the following XS, XD, XC, OR XI.

5. Is the name too close to another members name? Name must not contain any part of leadership names or be to similar to any other name that may cause a wrong I.D. The name must be free of any typed of numbers or symbols to make a name that may to close to another name that is in use, or a clan name as the members name.

6. Name must stay with in the XBOX outline. No more than 15 spaces, anything over 15 the system will not allow.

7. What does the name mean? Names may not mean something that is against the rules or honor code. Names must be respectable meanings.

8. Type of Name. Name must not be associated with any type of criminal names or members. Name must be free of any association to criminal lingos or I.D’s. Is the requested name available to be used on the website and the Xbox? Using extra letters or numbers to mimic a name is not allowed. The choice of approving or disapproving a name falls to the discretion of the Section Leader.

Please remember, you must wait for approval to change your gamertag. Once approved, you need to change your login ID on the website as well!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHANGING USERNAME ON WEBSITE:
(After Receiving Approval)
1. Log into the website www.xilegaming.com

2. Go to "Your Account" Tab

3. Scroll down to find "Username Change"

4. Enter your approved Username (Whichever one you want that has been approved)

5. Click Save and your new Username will change once the website Admin has verified your approval.

6. Here is a link to for Username Change if you can't find it via instructions. https://www.xiledgaming.com/account/username-change

Last edited:

SYN LCrows

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2019
Clan Name: SYN Bladez
Current Rank: General
Current Gamer Tag: l Crows Death l
Requested Names:
SYN LCrows
XXX
XXX

SYN OPTIC

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 29, 2018
Minnesota
Clan Name: SYN HAVOC
Current Rank: CAPTIAN
Current Gamer Tag: Buschlight01
Requested Names:
SYN Beer me
SYN Rebel
SYN Redneck
SYN Beer me APPROVED
SYN Rebel denied. Name is close to another name in the community
SYN Redneck denied. Name is a leaders name as it can not be used.

FacingStigma

SYN PREDATORS
Jun 3, 2019
SYN CYPHER CORE
Gamertag: SoD H20 SiNz
Name request change:
SYN heirloom
SYN H2o SiNz
SYN FakeVisa
SYN Benoit