Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FUTURE EVENT IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyOrchid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I like the second idea. We're trying to get the entire community involved. We haven't tested this idea yet. In order to find the "best" 6 clans to represent their Division, we would have to observe all games from the participating clans. This will take a lot of time. I think it would be better to allow any clans an opportunity to represent their division. This way we can still keep the event friendly and just for fun.

KoG JOE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 10, 2013
New Jersey, USA
www.facebook.com
I have an idea.. with all the new Generals getting promoted recently, I thought it'd be a good idea to have a General's game night. XG Generals only. a night of party games on BO2 on the 360, throw in some michael myers, dodgeball, VIP, border patrol.. whatever feels right. Think it'd be a good way to get the new generals out there to network with the veteran Generals. I mean we always say were here if you need anything to the new guys but whos going to ask a complete stranger for advise? If anyone wants to get on board with this, I'll need a Co-host was thinking of doing it on a friday or saturday at around6-8pm EST but up to compromise =] lemme know.
-Joe

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
im not on the events team but i do own a xbox one ... seems like quite a few people wanting a xbox one event i would definitely be there and help out if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.