Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FUNNY

SYN Thing

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2006
oshawa ont
ya so i havent bin on web in for ever but ya it look good and i was looking at the memmbers beside the name it tells the sex of the person i just had to tell you when i saw blacknight i LMFA realy for like 10 min

S

SYN Corona

... thing.. he's alive? lol, **** face hit me up, I havent destroyed you in halo or gears for a while.. I know youre busy.. lol, I heard ;) so whenever you get time get on fool. lata

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
That is very funny! BTW, Corona you just broke our forum rules yet again by Hijacking this thread. You wondering where thing is, is not what this thread was for. QUIT posting to post.

S

SYN Corona

ah, good to hear double still hates me lol. I just make my rounds, help where I can, and talk to people. It makes alot of friends and such lol. And why didnt you tell laby the same!?

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
While Blknghts sig is funny I thought Vipers was way better when he got promoted.

Whoever set that stuff up went to town with the pretty pink stuff!

*Edit*

Oh my

I just realized you had completely new sigs double.

I like them

S

SYN Corona

oh brother, I get one lil ol' infraction for causing drama and now im shunned for life lmao.. And laby is pretty special, ive seen the pics of him and his bro on the short bus lol

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
''Short bus''...lmao yeh i was hoping you would'nt see me with all those special ppl, you know Mr C i tried calling you to jump in and join us but you said you to special for us so we left and carried out our mission..!i! lol Where you are now i dont know..hahahah

Ow and Thanks Double i feel welcome now!!! lol :)