Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FUN GENERALS MATCH

viciousein02

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2006
Central NY
Hey Guys whats going on.. i was just thinking of something the other day and i thought this would be fun... instead of doing a single Clan vs Clan battle why dont we do a section leader vs section leader..... The Section leader picks 4 generals from the clans the he or she is in charge of will face off against eachother representing one another... this is just a quick idea, but if anybody thinks its a good idea let me know and maybe we can get something going..i.e the 4 generals under the section leader would face off against one another...

Section Leader
XGC Pitbull XL
Generals
XGC Bunite
XGC Turd Mongler
XGC Mortality
XGC XxViciousxX

VS

Section Leader
XGC H0TTI XL
Generals
XGC L0STpr0phet
XGC IcE x MaN
XGC CYCLOPS
XGC HYLANDER

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
yea me 2, but yea vicious,for our generals it would be me, you, new blood, and probably one other because mortality and turdmongler aren't in our section. But yea this is a kickass idea

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
please king, we would be the only ones doing the buttkicking for a while. lol! don't you know that whoever runs the show will always be the stars or for a lil bit before anyone anyway.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
ok king lemme think about that for a bit and i will get back to you on all the ino. but i assure you, your butt will be the one hurting not mine. chea