Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FREE FOR ALL HARDCORE TOURNAMENT

Poa Triv

Forum Star
Dec 2, 2006
Wisconsin
I will once again be starting up my monthly tournaments. My next one is a style i've been asked to run for some time now

FREE FOR ALL HARDCORE

Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010
Time: 8pm est
Total people 64
Style 1 v 16, half elemination
Prize1600 MP IF I GET 64 PEOPLE. If less than that, only a signature designed for this tourney will be given away.

Rules:- You must first be a member of an XGC, SYN, or KOG clan
- You must register on my forums on later than January 1, 2010
-You must also read and understand the rules for my tournaments here http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72057

SETUP:-Xbox Unlock will be on
-It will be to 1500 points
-5 sec respond
-Perks enabled
-KILLSTREAKS DISABLED!!!!!
-Radar off

Maps-16 players: Wasteland and Derail
8 Players: Karachi
4 players: Highrise
2 Players- Rust

Break Down
-This will be a little different than other tournaments. I want 64 people in this tournament. There will be 4 games of up-to 16 FREE-FOR-ALL, at the same time. The top 8 or half of each of the players will move on. Then it will become 2 games at the same time, of 16 FREE-FOR-ALL. Then 1 game of 16 again, then 8, then 4. It will eventually come down to a 1 v 1 to decided the winner. In the event of a tie for the top half, it will be decide first by Assits, then least amount of deaths and then finally a flip of a coin.

People wishing to sign up, are to go to my fourms http://www.xiledgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78860and post there name, clan and current rank and prestige. You will be getting a Friend Request from my silver tag. Please accept this, for this is how i will be communicating with every one involved with the tournament

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me, post on my forums, or hit me up on the box

Disclaimer
Yes there is a lot in here to follow for this tournament. I felt if I'm goin to put prized up, I want a good, well fought tournament. I have tryied put eveything in here that i can think of,but in the event of a dispute, it will be handled in a manner consistent with the Honor Code.