Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FORZA 2 TOURNAMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
I will be holding a tournament on Forza 2 for XG members. You must be a member of Xiled Gaming to race in the tournament. It will be held on Oct. 9th at 9pm eastern. If you are interested in racing in the tourny you need to post in this thread with your gamertag in lower case letters and the name of the clan you are in. Registration must be done on or before Oct. 6th, any later and you will not be allowed to participate. First place will recieve 1600 microsoft points and a XG t-shirt and 2nd place will recieve a XG t-shirt. This is an XG tourny and respect and sportsmanship will be shown to all participants. Any rough driving will not be tolerated, if you are caught intentionally ramming someone off the road or hitting another driver to keep them from passing you, then you will be kicked out of the race and it restarted. The tournament will be circuit races with the following conditions:
CLASS: B
DRIVETRAIN: AWD
COLLISIONS: ON
LAPS: 10
DAMAGE: COSMETIC
TIRES AND FUEL: SIMULATION
GRID ORDER: RANDOM
TRACKS: BE PREPARED FOR THEM ALL
Any other conditions will be default.
**The car you start the first race with will be the only car you will be allowed to use the remainder of the tournament. The only cars that will be allowed are the cars that can be purchased new as AWD. No powertrain glitches will be allowed!

Last edited:

SYN PLAGUE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 23, 2008
Thomaston GA
www.myspace.com
Gamertag: syn plague xs
Clan: SYN DEATH LORDS

I am willing to help set it up. Just let me know what to do and I will get it done. Again thank you for hosting a tourney on one of my favorite games.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
wow i'd really like to try this out but i haven't played forza on the hardrive that i have now so all my stuff is gone. anyone feel like helpin me get a decent car for the tourney. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.