Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FORUM AWARDS

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
I am pretty sure there is an option which allows to give little trophy's on the left under all your usergroups. I was thinking maybe we can have some for most posts of the week/month/year? I'm sure there are other great ideas that can be developed around this one. What does everyone else think?

KoG Darkyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 22, 2008
Wisconsin - The land of the cow's
RGC has had the award system on their site for along time now, they have ones for reaching like so far in a game or what prestige you are on the call of duty games they also have it so their leaders can give out awards to members at anytime. so yes it can be done, it might slow the site down a bit tho.

Dirty Bird

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2010
In theory it sounds great. It would have to be watched carefully though. Usually these ideas lead to mass spam and unnecessary "trades" of positive reputation building.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
In theory it sounds great. It would have to be watched carefully though. Usually these ideas lead to mass spam and unnecessary "trades" of positive reputation building.

Our honor code and rank structure are there to stop the unnecessary trades
only higher up probably mods and higher can give awards. Mass spam happens already nothing new and it wouldnt create more. What are forum games and introductions other than spam. lol Dang forum games i wonder how many posts would be taken away from burning sky if we closed a couple down.