Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FINDING A CLAN TO JOIN AND GAME WITH?

XGC GODS LoVE

Forum Nerd
May 25, 2011
California
www.youtube.com
Hello gamers and everyone.

I am finally back after months of leaving and dealing with school and work and life.

I am looking to join a clan, preferably mostly of males and ages 18+.
I do have a foul language and trash talking mouth.
- Generally I am nice and friendly.
I enjoy gaming with others and like to get competitive.

- I do not play with and/or tolerate and sort of game cheating, tampering, hacking, modding, and boosting. This does include controller modding.

I am 21 yrs of age and look forward to talking and gaming with y'all soon.

Thanks
xbox 360 gamertag: Thy GODS LoVE

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
xgc lookout is a good clan

XGC DDAY JESUS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 21, 2012
Utah
Welcome back, we are glad to have you. XGC DOOMSDAY clan would love to have you play with us sometime. Add me on live DoomsdayJesus2 . Would love to game with ya

Cha0s

Forum Nerd
Jan 9, 2012
KoG Basic
if you are a returning member do not forget to post in the form to apply to come back to XG it is a newer thing we have and it is not a 100% chance you will be allowed back but will be looked at with a non bias decisions.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
It is your choice not to game with gamer chicks but there is not a guy only squad. Please don`t be sexist because we are all in XGC branch because we are more mature then others. Also trash talking is not allowed, unless in a case you are defending yourself. Most clans or at least mine does not tolerate this and it is also stated in the honor code. Welcome back but you will have girls in your squad. There us usually at least 1 in each group. If i was you I would read the honor code before joining. We are a respected clan and I know the council members and all the gamers want to keep it that way.

Reactions: N0H3ADN3D

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
Xgc Devastation would be happy to play with you, however we have several excellent girls that would probably beat you in a match.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Lol sorry to say but allot of our active and high ranking members are girls bro so I would suggest you change that mentality and on top of that they are pretty beast but if you'd like you can still game with us.

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Hello gamers and everyone.

I am finally back after months of leaving and dealing with school and work and life.

I am looking to join a clan, preferably mostly of males and ages 18+.
I do have a foul language and trash talking mouth.
- Generally I am nice and friendly.
I enjoy gaming with others and like to get competitive.

- I do not play with and/or tolerate and sort of game cheating, tampering, hacking, modding, and boosting. This does include controller modding.

I am 21 yrs of age and look forward to talking and gaming with y'all soon.

Thanks
xbox 360 gamertag: Thy GODS LoVE

To all the people posting for their clans, please read this gentlemans post...thanks

If you do use foul language and are a bit of a trash talker, you should definitely look into getting into Syndicate. There is a lot more leway over there, would probably be a better fit for you. If you need any help finding a place, send me a pm.

But to add...If you left the community, you would have to post your story in the "Grass Wasn't Greenier?" thread. If you went inactive that is a different story, but if you left, you will have to post your story. thanks

G

I would like to also state that this original post is from 2012 and over a year old.

This is Popcaps, a girl, and I approve of what Darkside said.