Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FINAL FANTASY XI: ONLINE

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
I was thinking about starting to play final fantasy xi online again. but seeing as there are three different versions (PC, 360, PS2), which really it shouldnt matter, but I was wondering who plays it and what platform. also if you'd like to tell me which server youre on and your username that'd be cool so once i get set up again (im gonna have to start over sadly) I can try and play with some of you guys.

Last edited:

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
You should post this in the platform area that YOU have the game on - Unless Final Fantasy is different from all of the other games, and you can play at the same time with people on other platforms...?

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
i think it may be another one of those. although it may depend on what server youre on but im still not sure how it works, thats the only reason i posted it in here.

SYN Classic

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Redding, CA
www.xiledgaming.com
Final Fantasy isn't worth it, It is a bit much and the content is a bit limited. If your looking for an MMO try waiting for Warhammer Online. You can check it out on Wikipedia if you want. I think Warhammer is going to be promising.

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
Or just go straight for PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE, the best game ever, there is so much to do and it is worth the money i love this game and so do thousands of others! yes

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
well you can always try the free demo, it just gives you a glimpse of the opportunities, there is so much you can do in the game, but the only way to find out is if you try it.

XGC Caveman

Forum Nub
Jan 13, 2007
PA
Can any of you help me sign up for this cause i entered the code in the back of the book and it said it was invalied. Don't know what to do so if any of you can help pm me, im me(bbsped205), or send and fr to me(bbsped)

XGC Rare FX

Forum Veteran
Nov 16, 2007
Ohio
I wouldnt play FFXI, For one it takes about an hour and a half to walk from one town to another (NO lie, I timed it once) then its $15 + $1 a character (+ the XBL cost if you play it on XBL) takes WAY to long to get max level, the game doesnt lead you in the right direction most the time so you spend about 3 hours looking for one thing to find out it was useless

Theres many problems with the game that they dont care about fixing, I would look through other games, EverQuest series are good, although I didnt like it, World of Warcraft can consume your life but its not the game its the people playing it. Theres many different games out there, I would much rather play RuneScape than FFXI

_NOOB

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
the game is a lot more fun than FFXI, the gameplay graphics arent as good, but the game is more fun when playing with others on missions and just collecting new gear...just check it out before you spend the money on final fantasy. peace

M00sie

Forum Member
Aug 5, 2007
arizona
well ive wanted to play PSU fo a while its going to be a game i pick up once my new 360 comes in but another game i play is WOW and i still have a life after playing its a fin game butif ur the type who dosent like to pay a month (which i dont think its a problem live FFXII) then u should maybe try that out too

Krayzie Knight

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
dubois
seriosly no joke, DONT GET PSU.... i have been a member for god no's how long, my account is like 38000 something, sega has officialy ruined the game now. also FFXI, i would say get it for 360 if u have 5+ gig to spare, i dont know how late this post is but if ur still looking to play, me and my friend play on the quezltcoatl or however u spell it server... the only one that starts with a Q...