Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAMILY MEMBERS IN SAME CLAN

XGC Aesopswolf

Forum Nerd
Aug 10, 2011
A, A
Hello, I am AesopsWolf, General over XGC Oblivion XK. I am looking for some clarification in regards to the rules regarding family members/husband/wife, etc. being in the same clan.

I understand that they can be in the same clan up to a certain rank. What rank would require a transfer for that member to a different clan?

For example XGC Oblivion has a husband and wife. Husband was just promoted as LT over assassin's squad. Wife is still a private in executioner's squad. Does that require a transfer for either of them?

Thank you so much for your time. It is much appreciated.

AesopsWolf

XGC Jett

Forum Junkie
Jul 13, 2012
my husband and I are both in XGC, he was a general and the highest rank I could reach is SGT, he got a promotion up to XS but wasn't over the clan i was in so I got to move up. In the case you are talking about, I don't think that one could be in a leadership position over the other if the lower rank was above SGT. Like one could be CPT and another PVT, but not CPT and LT

XGC Jett

Forum Junkie
Jul 13, 2012
i think since they are in different squads it is ok , but husband cant be general if she reaches rank of LT or higher

XGC Aesopswolf

Forum Nerd
Aug 10, 2011
A, A
So essentially right now no transfer needs to be requested since Husband is Lt. over another squad, and wife is a private in another. If wife were to be promoted then a transfer would be required?

Penguin

XGC DELTA
Dec 21, 2007
Florida
I would definitely speak to your XS or XD. Everyone has their own interpretation on this subject. The last interpretation that we received from counsel what as long as the two people don't answer to each other it is no problem. This being said, the highest rank either one of the members could be is a captain, as long as they were in different squads and the squads act separately. In the clans that all the squads act together, then the highest rank for both members would then be a sergeant. Make sense? Rules aside, this should always be avoided because the majority of the time it causes problems.

XGC Aesopswolf

Forum Nerd
Aug 10, 2011
A, A
Thank you for all of your replies. I appreciate all the help. And P3NGU1N thank you for the advice I was able to speak to XGC Porshia XS and she clarified it for me.