Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

F.E.A.R. CLANS

XGC Tard Rage

Forum Nub
Dec 9, 2006
Oro Valley AZ
www.myspace.com
Hello other Generals in XGC! If you don't know me already I am the general in Nightmare. I started that clan from scratch. And I think we have amazing members.

Anyways to the point. If you have F.E.A.R. then get with some of the Section leaders or even Council. I have been playing this amazing game with the council for some time and they wanted me to make a clan. I put in my suggestion for the clan name. If you have it I suggest getting a clan over there to.

Just to end this. FEAR is better than Gears of War... end of story.

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
NOOOOOOoooOOOOO!!! lol Gears roxors.. !! i dont like fear because the people who developed it live next door... :( and they're mean peeps lol..j/k there nice but i like gears better..

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
yea im with tard on this one. chea. if you guys need to get intouch with anyone for fear or anyone in your clan looking for a fear clan contact me, tflem, force, lucky shot, or tard rage. we will get you in. FEAR is rapesors. chea

XGC Bam ur Dead

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. FEAR better Than Gears. That Cracks me up. If FEAR is Better than GEARS, then why is GEARS the Number 1 online game? Why has Gears sold millions of copies? I think Your Wrong, Gears is better than FEAR.

gears is just the popular, cool thing to get, thats why everybody has it...

but deep down in their hearts they know fear is better

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
ugh nope wrong again. i donno what you have been smoking but you need to put that away because it is messing you up. lol. FEAR owns just because you didnt have any1 to play you assume it sucks. but can GEARS hold 16 people, better yet can GEARS even hold 10. I think not. i rest my case. chea

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
ugh nope wrong again. i donno what you have been smoking but you need to put that away because it is messing you up. lol. FEAR owns just because you didnt have any1 to play you assume it sucks. but can GEARS hold 16 people, better yet can GEARS even hold 10. I think not. i rest my case. chea

no no no, i think im right. When i waste my own $60 on buying FEAR, and every single time i out the game in, my 360 froze, ONLY for FEAR. i gave it another day, and multiplayer sucked. Story mode was ***.

FEAR = SH1T
GEARS OF WAR = FREAKING AMAZING GAME

I rest my case.