Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS, AND PASS AROUND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC WARLOCK XK

Forum Rookie
May 29, 2007
Winter Park, Florida
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone in Xiled Kings as well as XGC members, new members as well as old members. I would first like to start off by saying I was promoted October 8, 2007, to be Xiled Kings, new captain. I want to thank all of you for making me who I am. You guys mean alot to me in my heart, as well as a gamer. Everyday I wake up to a new day, you guys truely make me who I am. These past couple of weeks have been hard. But you new Members are making Xiled Kings a sucess. I understand you haven't been here that long, but with time you will grow with our family. I will do my best to make this the best for you as well as the whole clan. If one falls we fall together, and I encourage you to get to know everyone. And I would love to welcome you to our family

One thing I would also like to add is that we are going to get bigger, stronger, and with time you all will get noticed, and you will standout by the choices you make. Our clan was hurting for a little time frame in there: but now we have almost 12 active memebers. I had a downfall with my life in June losing my mother, and I thought about everything and what I wanted out of life. I sorta thought gaming was the end for myself as well as quiting Halo. One thing that my mother would love was to see me play on live when she came over to make me dinner and do my laundry. So with that being said, I couldn't just stop. I want to be that General you look at and see Warlock was the best, and what he does will get me to where I want to be. My mom said never give up, if you give up you lose. So maybe your skills in the game arent the best, but as a family, we will grow together, and we will learn more about each other as time goes.

One thing I ask that is you get the chance to thank all the generals you see, give them some support as well, most of them are going through hard times as well, but with your support, they will grow stonger, and build more self esteem under all the pressure right now. Even with Halo 3 out, I have played it, and honestly I rather be with my family. I have recently met alot of new people as well, and they are doing their best to make their clan bigger and better as well.

So encourage each other, to push limits, meet new people Most of all introduce them to a level of gaming where it takes leadership, communcation, a family. Dont give up on recruits, maybe you cant get them in right away but with time you will meet someone that will stand out and help us together.

I chose XGC because I saw alot, mostly they saw me. They saw that I had the dedication as well as the heart, so when you read this really think about how much it impacted me to become a general, to be with this family that just keeps growing. Dont quit if you have any problems, anything I will be there as a brother. Or if you just need a laugh I will tell you a joke, sometimes funnier than others. But my main goal is to build Xiled Kings back to a family, and prove to myself I done this all because you guys gave me the chance, the trust as well as a friend.

To all the council members, you have really impacted me as well. To share a family, to be apart of this, you should really understand we are always there for you as well. Maybe we dont talk as much as I would like, but know we support you as well! You guys did an awesome job, and we will make that bigger!

And anyone who else that reads this in XGC, know that you are making things better as well. Just be yourself, never give up. We want you hear, as a family. Everyone is doing a great job, with that said.. I THANK EVERYONE!!

Guys we need your support, lets do this together, be a family!

Everyone is more than welcome to add me -gamertag XGC WARLOCK

My heart is here, and honestly I am not going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.