Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EM'S CHAT BOX

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
Hey, EM! How ya doin'??? Couple, random, questions for ya.

Do you enjoy reading? If so, what's your favorite book, and why?

What's your favorite color?

How long have you been on the Xbox?

What's your favorite Xbox game of all time?

Is there anything you do in your leisure time that isn't Xbox?

What's your favorite holiday?

Do you have a favorite Christmas song?

Do you still believe in Santa Clause?!

I have more questions, but I'll save them for another time. Have a good day, EM!! ^_^

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Hey, EM! How ya doin'??? Couple, random, questions for ya.

Do you enjoy reading? If so, what's your favorite book, and why?

What's your favorite color?

How long have you been on the Xbox?

What's your favorite Xbox game of all time?

Is there anything you do in your leisure time that isn't Xbox?

What's your favorite holiday?

Do you have a favorite Christmas song?

Do you still believe in Santa Clause?!

I have more questions, but I'll save them for another time. Have a good day, EM!! ^_^

I do enjoy reading. Don't have a favorite though. Blue is my favorite color. 5+ years on the Xbox. The Elder Scrolls is my favorite games. I drink! 4th of July! "Marry Did You Know" Pentatonix version. No, Santa is fake!

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
I do enjoy reading. Don't have a favorite though. Blue is my favorite color. 5+ years on the Xbox. The Elder Scrolls is my favorite games. I drink! 4th of July! "Marry Did You Know" Pentatonix version. No, Santa is fake!

Blue is my favorite color too! I've never played Elder Scrolls, but I want to!! Crash Bandicoot or the Assassin's Creed games are my top, all time favorites. Choice of drink? I enjoy Whiskey myself. The Pentatonix version of "Mary, Did You Know?" is definitely the greatest version ever!! Great choice! :D But... what do you mean Santa is fake?! Dx

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Blue is my favorite color too! I've never played Elder Scrolls, but I want to!! Crash Bandicoot or the Assassin's Creed games are my top, all time favorites. Choice of drink? I enjoy Whiskey myself. The Pentatonix version of "Mary, Did You Know?" is definitely the greatest version ever!! Great choice! :D But... what do you mean Santa is fake?! Dx

Santa is a lie! 100% lol

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
I don't know but it seems to me there were more than just a couple questions there EM.
Congrats on your promotion. I have exactly one question. What made you want to utilize the XGC instead of the SYN when you got promoted?

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
I don't know but it seems to me there were more than just a couple questions there EM.
Congrats on your promotion. I have exactly one question. What made you want to utilize the XGC instead of the SYN when you got promoted?

SYNdicate is my home and always will be. My entire time in this community, up until now of course, I have been in SYNdicate. As a Community Leader I have to be global. I didn't want people to see my name and think that he is just the SYN guy. I changed my name to XGC as a statement; the statement is that I want to be global, not just local. Hopefully that makes sense.

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
SYNdicate is my home and always will be. My entire time in this community, up until now of course, I have been in SYNdicate. As a Community Leader I have to be global. I didn't want people to see my name and think that he is just the SYN guy. I changed my name to XGC as a statement; the statement is that I want to be global, not just local. Hopefully that makes sense.

That makes total sense and I think it is commendable even though others might not realize it. Thanks for answering.