Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DRUMMER

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Does anyone play drums? I am currently in a band and have been playing drums for about a year now, just wanting to talk to some drummers that are in the community and have a fun chat. Haven't really ran into anyone so I guess it would be a good idea to post in here. Send me a friend request if you do, thanks, rock on!

Check out my band's Facebook, like us!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glory-at-Dusk/116904784037

Here's my set:

MyDrumset.jpg

Last edited:

XGC JACOBS

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2009
Chicago
Hey man good to see some musicians in here. I've been playing drums since i was about 6 years old. Im now 22. I actually just dropped almost 200$ on all new drum heads the other day. That looks like a pretty sweet setup you have. Mines kind of the same except i use 10" 12" 13" and 16" toms. Just threw some REMO's all the way around (clear pinstripe) and i love the sound. Really deep but with alot of tone - easily tuneable and just all around sounds good. I use A custom cymbals but dont care much for the ride and Hi hat- should've went with the standard Avedis. I drum on a pearl Export that i've had for about 8 years. When i get my taxes back this year i will be purchasing a DW Performance series set. Fully customized right off of their website. I am SOOOO excited. If you want you can hear what my drums sound like from my bands track we have up on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/lostinthevalleyband.
Of course it was mixed and the EQ was adjusted but it actually still sounds pretty close to when they arent mic'd and just plain acoustic. What kind of set do you have ? And what style of music do you form your playing around ? Id like to know. Like i said, good to see other musicians in XG ;)