Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DO I NEED TO TRANSFER

SacredChaos24

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
Kansas
Ok, I just now heard a new meaning of Grandfathered In. I heard that nobody under 18 can be in XGC unless you came in when XGC first started. Well when the new Honor code came out I heard that nobody under 16 can be in XGC that was recruited before January 1, 2007 and they won't be allowed to go up in rank until they turn 18, and nobody under 18 after January 1, 2007 can be in XGC. Well, heres my story. I joined XGC on November 28, 2006 (Give or take a day, It was near Thanksgiving) at 16 years of age. Now I didn't lie or anything to get in. They just told me I was mature enough to be in. I am now a Captain in XGC APOCALYPS3 and I've been through its HIGHS and its lows. Now, I am in charge of our Elite Team and run Clan Compete for our clan. I hold Sniper Practice for XGC APOCALYPS3 and XGC AXE WOUNDS with XGC SLUTZR. I turn 17 on May 21, 2007 (1 month, 1 week). When the new Honor Code came out I heard the (nobody under 16 can be in XGC that was recruited before January 1, 2007 and they won't be allowed to go up in rank until they turn 18, and nobody under 18 after January 1, 2007 can be in XGC.) story. Well if that was true I was still able to be in XGC. Now today it supposedly got changed to nobody under 18 can be in XGC unless you came in when XGC first started. Well I don't think I qualify for that one. I'd really hate to say it but if I had to transfer to KoG or SYN, I'd probably just leave XG as a whole because I put to much work into XGC to be transfered. Now I'm not saying that as a point to let me stay thats my honest feeling. I know that one member leaving isn't going to kill XGC. I'm saying that so you know how I feel. I'm trying to be honest and understanding through all this. Now I'm here asking you if I can stay because thats what my Section Leader asked me to do. Now I'd hate to toot my own horn or anything but if I had to be transfer XGC would be losing a really good captain and I got Generals and other Captains to back that up. So I guess thats all I can do at this point. Hopefully you will see the good in this. Thanks a lot for your time.

XGC xVENGEANCEx

XGC APOCALYPS3

Last edited:

SacredChaos24

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
Kansas
The same goes with XGC SLUTZR. He is 17 years old and he joined November 25, 2006. He runs snipe practice with me. He is also very mature. So please let us stay.

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
Vengence I am sorry to say but the chance of you being able to stay in XGC is very slim, but hey; the council just might surprise us, Good luck.

S

SYN Corona

yup, sounds like you guys really want to stay in XGC so good luck to ya. But if it doesnt work out, oure always welcome in the Syndicate. If ya need anything, my gamertag is Syn Corona XL