Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoG CutDirtyD

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
tennennsee
1) Gamertag and user name KoG Cutdirtyd XS

2) What type of program are you using? I have Photo shop and is the most current version

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? I have created both my own sig and my forum banner i can do both animated and regular i know how to add fonts from other programs and alot more i have been going to school for electronic design for about 6 months now and have many different contacts to help aid me if needed

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? I am currently a section leader and Doing this will not affect my ability to do my job in any way

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
disclaimer*
The Application area is more like a boot camp than an application process. The design team members are more concerned with helping you grow as a designer and therefore will give more CnC than praise. Please do not take CnC personally, as it is just an opinion that can be used to fine tune your sigs. There is no time frame on how long your application will take. This is due to that fact that in your application we would like to see your growth as a designer, your attitude towards design, and much more. Please do not pick up/ fill any requests until you are excepted onto the team (if you would like you base signatures in your applications off of a request please add a link to the request with the post).

That being said, thank you for applying to the design team! And we are looking Forward to working with you!! Just keep making Designs and posting them here with you application so we can get a better feel of what we can help you learn!!

KoG CutDirtyD

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
tennennsee
thank you for the response and ive been in the army so cnc will never be takin personally i am actually working on a design now i love doing this you have no idea

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
View attachment 35681
here is a real quick one i only added words because the quick reply would not send it

We'll need to see a few more before we can accurately CnC your art. Can you try to get about 4 more pieces done. Try to use the images from the test images for applicants post. We have them there because each piece poses a different problem that needs to be solved in your art. It would make it even easier for us to give you CnC if you use them.

KoG CutDirtyD

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
tennennsee
i dnno thats where i got it and i am not really understanding what you want me to post ive downloaded every photo in that page but dnt know what you want me to do with them please explain for me

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
i dnno thats where i got it and i am not really understanding what you want me to post ive downloaded every photo in that page but dnt know what you want me to do with them please explain for me

Hey CutDirty. What we need to see is more examples of the type of graphics that we produce here in the design team. Signatures are 500 x 200 pixels and Banners (Clan Banners/XS etc..) are 400 x 75 pixels. The reason why we need to see several designs is so that we can see where you need to grow as a designer.

If you check out this link: http://www.xiledgaming.com/showthread.php?260321-Test-Images-for-Applicants-Only!
You will be able to find several stock images that we have posted for the design applicants to use. You need to save them (the ones you're using) and post your finished graphics here.

Why don't you try a couple of these tutorials when making your signatures and just post your final product :) (a good place to host images is imgur.com )
http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/ripple-and-smudge-signature.html
http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/halo-signature.html
http://www.sigtutorials.com/tutorials/basics/liquify-tool.html

Please keep posting signatures during the duration of the application process using the tools that you already have and the ones that we will give you :)

KoG CutDirtyD

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
tennennsee
Hey guys sorry for not being able to post anything just got my grades and stuff for school and I'm finally done till summer is over I will be busting my tail on this stuff thank you for not dropping me out of here just been incredibly busy but I'm good now I'll get on this again thank u

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Hey guys sorry for not being able to post anything just got my grades and stuff for school and I'm finally done till summer is over I will be busting my tail on this stuff thank you for not dropping me out of here just been incredibly busy but I'm good now I'll get on this again thank u

Alright, good deal. Please keep your application active. That is the biggest part of the process for the moment. thanks and look forward to seeing your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.